It's that time of year again. The Holiday's are upon us. Many of our client's and their families will be traveling to Mexico to celebrate. We want to be sure that when they travel south of the border they know what coverage their current auto policy provides. Most US auto polices either provide no protection at all or they only cover your vehicle for a short distance below the border. Usually this is only from 25-75 miles.  When traveling in Mexico you need the extra protection of a tourist auto insurance policy. We offer policies for any period of time from 1 day to a full year.  Please stop in or give us a call and we will be happy to explain how this coverage works and how inexpensive it is to travel with StateOne Insurance at your side.
Posted 8:09 PM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version

Auto Quote Home Quote Life Quote Business Quote RV QuoteAuto, Home, Life, Business

Automobile Insurance Homeowners Insurance Life Insurance Business Insurance RV Insurance
Join Our Newsletter Partners Program Make a Payment Get A Quote
Home About Service Center CA Low Cost Plan ContactGet A Quote
Southern CA | 165 East High Street | Moorpark, CA 93021 | 805-553-0400 | Lic#: 0F76008
Central CA | 1248 Laurel Lane | San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 | 805-547-1000 | Lic#: 0B38342
Inland Empire | 387 Magnolia Ave, Suite 103 | Corona, CA 92879 | 951-735-0400 | Lic#: 0F76008
Powered by Insurance Website Builder
Blog RSS Feed